Vintra’s monthly round-up of AI-related articles, blogs, videos, and papers we liked.
June gloom came and went, but even with the cloudy skies our team found a bunch of interesting articles and videos that were passed around the office.
- Facebook’s virtual homes can train A.I. agents exponentially faster, but can it lower my mortgage?
- Tracking pedestrians in crowds with A.I.
- A great, quick video showing advanced person detection using a drone camera
Politics and Culture
- Bias assessment in object recognition
- Bye, bye celebs… Microsoft removed a massive face recognition database
Interested in learning about AI-powered video analytics and its applications in Enterprise Security?
Subscribe to the blog!