AI Readiness Assessment
This free 30-minute assessment is for security professionals who are exploring how to leverage their existing security cameras using AI-based analytics. Considerations such as VMS integration, camera placement, the feasibility of different use cases, deploying on-premise, cloud, or hybrid, and the coming revolution in edge-based cameras and 5G will be covered.
We will help you understand the feasibility of different use cases such as:
- Develop a person or vehicle of interest journey and identify either in real time or post event.
- Keep track of who is on your campus using blocklists and real time alerts
- Leverage mobile video (body cameras, etc) for advanced video analytics
- Identify people with facial recognition with or without similarity search capability
- Collect and use real-time data to generate business intelligence information
- Use of directional zone alerts (person or vehicle enters/exits a zone in defined directions)
- Searches based on definition (person, gender, white shirt, blue pants. etc)
Our team will build a plan for you to:
- Integrate AI video analytics into your existing VMS and Security Operations Center
- Identify the cameras that should be used to implement AI solutions and help you with camera placement for optimal results
- Help you achieve optimal results for facial recognition or similarity search by understanding the pixels per foot required
- Configure your cameras with the proper settings to implement successful video analytics
- Help you assess whether a cloud, op-premise, or a hybrid model will provide the best results and lowest costs for your use cases
- Estimate the hardware cost for on-premise implementations based on intended use, number of live cameras, hours of forensic video being processed, and other factors.
Camera Design Guide
Mastering Camera Design Planning for Video Analytics
Gain insight into camera design planning considerations including:
- Distance to area of interest and related lens focal lengths
- The height and angle of the camera
- Ambient lighting of the scene
- Network and camera codec settings
No contact info is required to get your guide, click below.