Artificial Intelligence 6.15.2018
The Best Things we read in AI this Week
“Artificial Intelligence” is Vintra’s weekly round-up of AI-related articles, blogs, videos, and papers we liked.
- Initial research and results around real-time violent behavior detection with drones, and all the potential ethical questions it raises. Read the article here.
- Improving Deep Learning Performance with AutoAugment “… [W]e explore a reinforcement learning algorithm which increases both the amount and diversity of data in an existing training dataset.” Read the blog post here.
- Tabletop AI-powered futbol! Just in time for the World Cup. Watch the video here.
- Finally, the x-ray vision goggles I was promised as a kid… or, ultralow-power radio signals that can see through walls. Read the article here.
- The home chef’s new AI-powered best friend? Read the article here.
Subscribe to our blog to stay up to date!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!