Security Transformation Resource Center
The Analytics Foundry
Inside the white paper: The Analytics Foundry enables Vintra customers to have custom-made algorithms built to solve their unique security and safety issues. Learn how.
AI (R)Evolution of Enterprise Security
- Inside the white paper: in a survey of 231 CFOs, it was found that for every $1 spent on improving or upgrading safety and security, they experienced savings of $4.41 on average.
The Future of AI & Video Surveillance
- Inside the white paper: a brief overview of the history of Artificial Intelligence, what it is, how it works, and where it’s headed as relating to video surveillance
Bet on Red
- In this case study, Vintra’s on-premises deployment on FulcrumAI was put to the test during a recent installation at a major enterprise customer’s site.
The Running Man
- In this case study, ne detective was able to transform 743 hours of surveillance video into 4 hours of work to make a felony case.
The Bank Robbery
- In this case study, detectives use subject search and face recognition, coupled with vehicle search, to identify the second at-large suspect of a bank robbery.
- AI and Property Management CRE Insight Journal (video)
- The Role of AI in Security CRE Insight Journal (video)
- Automating Critical Environments Security Today, March ’19
- Automating Campus Security with Deep Learning Solutions Campus Security & Life Safety, March/April ’19
- The 5 Questions to Ask Before Purchasing AI Vintra Blog
- Find out more on the Vintra Blog
Vintra’s co-founders Ariel Amato and Brent Boekestein share their ideas regarding AI Technology. Read our “Guiding Principles to AI Technology Development”. Learn more
Blocklists & BOLOs
Appearance & Subject Search