Security Resource Center
Security Resource Center
The Future of Security is AI-Powered Video Analytics
Watch the latest Vintra webinar, during which our Security Transformation Specialists discuss the current state of Enterprise Security, the latest developments in AI-powered video analytics solutions, and run through a live demo of FulcrumAI Real Time.
About the Webinar
Threats to safety and physical security are more diverse and come with more drastic consequences than ever before. Our Security Transformation Specialists will show you how AI-powered video analytics deliver actionable intelligence in Real Time to bolster security & safety to mitigate risk.
Did you know?
For every $1 spent on improving or upgrading safety results in savings of $4.41
From 2005 – 2017 42% of active shooter incidents in the United States occurred in places of commerce
- In 46% of active shooter situations the police are unable to respond within 10 minutes
Brent Boekestein, Vintra, CEO & Co-Founder
Luca Angeli, Vintra, Sr. Director of Marketing & Demand Generation
The Analytics Foundry
Inside the white paper: The Analytics Foundry enables Vintra customers to have custom-made algorithms built to solve their unique security and safety issues. Learn how.
AI (R)Evolution of Enterprise Security
- Inside the white paper: in a survey of 231 CFOs, it was found that for every $1 spent on improving or upgrading safety and security, they experienced savings of $4.41 on average.
The Future of AI & Video Surveillance
- Inside the white paper: a brief overview of the history of Artificial Intelligence, what it is, how it works, and where it’s headed as relating to video surveillance
Bet on Red
- In this case study, Vintra’s on-premises deployment on FulcrumAI was put to the test during a recent installation at a major enterprise customer’s site.
The Running Man
- In this case study, ne detective was able to transform 743 hours of surveillance video into 4 hours of work to make a felony case.
The Bank Robbery
- In this case study, detectives use subject search and face recognition, coupled with vehicle search, to identify the second at-large suspect of a bank robbery.
- AI and Property Management CRE Insight Journal (video)
- The Role of AI in Security CRE Insight Journal (video)
- Automating Critical Environments Security Today, March ’19
- Automating Campus Security with Deep Learning Solutions Campus Security & Life Safety, March/April ’19
- The 5 Questions to Ask Before Purchasing AI Vintra Blog
- Find out more on the Vintra Blog
Vintra’s co-founders Ariel Amato and Brent Boekestein share their ideas regarding AI Technology. Read our “Guiding Principles to AI Technology Development”. Learn more
Blocklists & BOLOs
Appearance & Subject Search