AI Readiness Assessment
This free 30-minute assessment is for security professionals who are exploring how to leverage their existing security cameras using AI-based analytics. Considerations such as VMS integration, camera placement, the feasibility of different use cases, deploying on-premise, cloud, or hybrid, and the coming revolution in edge-based cameras and 5G will be covered.
We will help you understand the feasibility of different use cases such as:
- Develop a person or vehicle of interest journey and identify either in real time or post event.
- Keep track of who is on your campus using blocklists and real time alerts
- Leverage mobile video (body cameras, etc) for advanced video analytics
- Identify people with facial recognition with or without similarity search capability
- Collect and use real-time data to generate business intelligence information
- Use of directional zone alerts (person or vehicle enters/exits a zone in defined directions)
- Searches based on definition (person, gender, white shirt, blue pants. etc)
Our team will build a plan for you to:
- Integrate AI video analytics into your existing VMS and Security Operations Center
- Identify the cameras that should be used to implement AI solutions and help you with camera placement for optimal results
- Help you achieve optimal results for facial recognition or similarity search by understanding the pixels per foot required
- Configure your cameras with the proper settings to implement successful video analytics
- Help you assess whether a cloud, op-premise, or a hybrid model will provide the best results and lowest costs for your use cases
- Estimate the hardware cost for on-premise implementations based on intended use, number of live cameras, hours of forensic video being processed, and other factors.